Multigrain Dosai


Finally! I am here to post some healthy recipes.
DOSA - who does not like it, but my friend, it does lack the "Healthy Nutrients". So I have decided to make it as healthy as it can get.

You will need:
• 2 Cups 18 Bean Soup Mix ( Note: You can mix your own beans like Black eyed Peas)
• 1/2 Cup Oats/ Quinoa (Optional)
• 3 Tbs Cooked rice ( leftovers)
• 1 Cup White Rice
• ¼ Cup Fenugreek Seeds (Methi)
• Salt to Taste

Directions:
• Clean dry beans, rice and soak overnight ( 8-10Hours)
• After the beans are soft, grind all the ingredients and transfer to a bowl. Only fill the bowl 2/3 full.
• Leave the batter for 5-6 hours to ferment. ( Tip: In winter, leave the batter in the oven, which is turned OFF)
• Make Dosai as usual
• Serve Hot with Peanut Chutney or Coconut Chicken

I did NOT like the uthapam style with this batter. You can make sprinkle grated carrots, onions, green chilies, Scallions and coriander on the dosa.

Thank You for visiting my page.



Comments